- All Vehicles competing in Kozmic Motorsports GTR Stock Turbo class are Required to Purchase a Racer Tech card (@$110 for 2019) valid for all three days, regardless if racer is attending one, two or three days.
- If you do not fill out your tech car neatly and completely, you will be made fun of by the announcers for the entire event. This will bring shame and dishonor to you, your family, the tuning shop that helped you and your friends. Write neatly please.
- All Vehicles in this class must run the “GST” class designation decal provided by the IDRC
- All Vehicles in this class must run a 3-digit car number decal as provided by the IDRC. The car numbers must be placed on the front windshield (top passenger side for all LHD vehicles) AND at right side rear quarter window (passenger side of LHD vehicle). 4-digit permanent NHRA numbers are allowed as long as they are die-cut vinyl.
- All Vehicles in this class must race against each other in any elimination round. Any collusion by a pair of racers in competition will forfeit any possible winning and possibly result in being prohibited from attending future events. The fans paid to see racing so don’t cruise down the strip next to your friend.
- PEER TECH: All Vehicles in this class are subject to a peer tech inspection before the first round of eliminations. All hoods must be up and the driver must accompany the vehicle. If a RACER believes that something is illegal on a competitor’s car, they must report it to the IDRC tech at that time. No crew member can make a protest, only a racer. IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY, AS A RACER, TO FIND ILLEGAL RACERS BEFORE THE FIRST ROUND OF ELIMINATIONS AND REPORT THEM AT THAT TIME. If your car is illegal for the class, you will not be allowed to compete in that class. An additional $110 will be charged to move your vehicle to a different heads-up class or you may run in time trials or brackets at no additional charge. If you pay the fee and move to another heads-up class, your best qualifying time will transfer over. However, depending on the time allowed, there is no guarantee that a new ladder will be created. You may just end up in the first available positon in the other class ladder. If your car was found to be legal during the PEER TECH, but then was obviously altered after passing tech you will be disqualified. The last person you eliminated may be put back into the race as long as it's before the next round of racing. Bottom line, don’t try to cheat and lie or it will cost everyone time and possibly you more money.
- CREW: Each racer in this class is permitted to have up to three crew members that can accompany the vehicle in the staging lanes and to the starting line. All of these crew members must obtain a special crew restricted-area wristband. To receive these wristbands, each crew member and the driver must take the tech card to customer service so that the crew and driver can sign the required waivers.
- TREE: All vehicles will qualify and compete on a 0.500-second Sportsman Tree. This will have the amber lights progressive light up at 0.500 intervals until the Green is lit.
- STAGING: Courtesy staging is highly encouraged. If you are going to be a jerk and not comply, you will be warned and subject to a reduced payout at the discretion of the race director. Deep staging is permitted.
- QUALIFYING:To be eligible to compete in the class, a vehicle must make at least one complete pass in one of the scheduled qualifying sessions. There is one scheduled qualifying session on Friday night, two qualifying sessions on Saturday and a final last-chance qualifying session on Sunday morning at 9am. All scheduled qualifying sessions are subject to time changes or omission based at the discretion of the Race Director to accommodate weather or breakage issues. Bottom line, don’t miss any of the qualifying sessions.
- LADDER: Cars in this class with be laddered according to Sportsman pairing.
- AWARDS: All payouts and awards must be collected at the end of racing on Sunday. Failure to collect a trophy or payout within one hour of the completion of racing will forfeit these items.
- PAYOUT AMOUNT: $1,000 Winner, $500 Runner-Up. Guaranteed regardless of car count in this class thanks to Kozmic Motorsports.
- Vehicle must run OEM Stock IHI turbocharger with original compressor wheel.
- A full-exhaust system that exits at the rear bumper (one or two outlets) is required
- OEM intake manifold and OEM exhaust manifold are required.
- Full-interior required with exceptions outlined in Permitted Modifications
- TURBO:Non Nismo-spec GTRs may run the OEM Nismo spec turbocharger
- EXHAUST: Upgraded exhaust systems may delete catalytic converters, but it must exit at rear bumper
- INTERCOOLER:Intercooler and intercooler charge pipe upgrades are allowed.
- BOVs: Blow-off-valve upgrades are allowed.
- INTAKES: Intake air filter and compressor inlet plumbing upgrades are allowed.
- MAF: MAF inlet upgrades are allowed.
- BATTERY: Battery kits and lithium battery upgrades are allowed.
- SEATS: Front seats may be upgraded to racing bucket seats but two seats must be present. Rear seats may be deleted as long as a full upholstered covering is in place to maintain a street car image. If a roll bar, roll cage or harness bar is installed, it may delete the necessary portion of the seat required to properly mount the bar in place.
- TIRES: O.T. Radial Tires Only!!! Drag radial D.O.T. are OK. Minimum 17” rear wheel and 18” front wheel diameters.
- FUEL: No vehicle in this class may run nitrous oxide injection or methanol. Permitted fuels are pump gas, racing gasoline, E85 or racing ethanol-fuel blends.