- Print the application from the NHRA website at http://www.nhra.com/userfiles/file/SportsmanNew_Physical.pdf
- Complete the physical examination by an M.D. or D.O. (before the event)
- Bring completed paperwork to the event.
- Complete six successful licensing passes.
- Submit completed paperwork directly to NHRA.
NOTE: Since you are applying for an NHRA competition license, you will be required to meet NHRA safety regulations and pass technical inspection. This includes up to date safety equipment including chassis certification, safety equipment, etc. For a complete list of NHRA rules visit: http://www.nhra.com/userfiles/file/2014%20Rule%20Book%20General%20Regulations_120413.pdf If you require an NHRA chassis certification please contact NHRA directly at (626) 914-4761 and speak with Mike Rice to schedule an inspection.