Are you an IDRC Racer in need of a valid NHRA Competition License? If so, take advantage of this two-day event at Auto Club Speedway in Fontana to make your licensing passes.
July 26-27, 2014
Gates and tech open at 7:00 am
Racing begins at 9:00 am
IDRC Discounted Price: $10 each day for racer
How to register?
To be eligible for the discounted price, IDRC racers must RSVP by July 25 before 4:00 pm. To RSVP, please send an email directly to email@example.com with your name, phone number and make/model of your racecar.
What do you need to do?
MUST COMPLETE PHYSICAL BEFORE THE EVENT
1. Print the application from the NHRA website at http://www.nhra.com/userfiles/file/SportsmanNew_Physical.pdf
2. Complete the physical examination by an M.D. or D.O. (before the event)
3. Bring completed paperwork to the event.
4. Complete six successful licensing passes.
5. Submit completed paperwork directly to NHRA.
Can’t make this event?
No problem, IDRC is hosting a second event on August 23-24, 2014 at Auto Club Speedway. Visit www.importdrag.com for more details in August.
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
IDRC Race Schedule
August 15-17, 2014
September 12-13, 2014
Sin City Nationals
Las Vegas, NV
October 18-19, 2014